National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Badge
National Organization for Reform of Marijuana Laws Badge
Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Badge
Pennsylvania Bar Association Badge
United States District Court for the Northern District of New York badge

Probation and Parole Violations

When faced with a direct violation, technical violation and/or a new arrest, which will negatively affect your parole or probation status, it is imperative to secure the services of a knowledgeable and seasoned criminal defense attorney to represent your interests at the violation hearing. The chance of being incarcerated following a probation and/or parole violation is very likely. The length and nature of the incarceration is dependant upon several factors, which can potentially be mitigated with the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney.

When facing such serious consequences and life-altering repercussions, you should ensure that you are represented by a skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. If you are faced with such a situation, please call Attorney Joe D’Andrea immediately.

Client Reviews

Joe was on a vacation in England when I had called with our situation. He returned my call immediately and started working on the case from abroad. Joe was transparent...


Atty. D'Andrea handled my family's case with the utmost professionalism and we are very happy with the result. He kept us informed all the time. He was easy to reach when...


Atty Joe D'Andrea cleans up the mess that others leave you with. He is very tough and will fight for a fair outcome. I would have been charged with a first degree assault...


I would and will be recommending him. He really fights for his clients and is a man of his word!


From the 1st moment we spoke with Joe, he made us feel safe and unlike other attorney's he always told us the truth. Joe worked hard for almost 2 years and was always...


Call Us: 570-207-7100

Serving Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Stroudsburg, and all Northeastern PA

Contact Us for a Free Consultation